[igraph] Re: betweenness and degree correlation

From: Yong Zou
Subject: [igraph] Re: betweenness and degree correlation
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:55:28 +0200

Hi Tamas,

Here is my result: 1189955308309381376.000000, vertex 433

I did in the following way (exactly the same way as we discussed last time):
igraph_read_graph_edgelist(&graph, f_edge, 0, IGRAPH_UNDIRECTED);
igraph_betweenness(&graph, &result, igraph_vss_all(), IGRAPH_UNDIRECTED);

What's wrong here?

Thanks,
Yong