[igraph] speeding up the code

From: Marco
Subject: [igraph] speeding up the code
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:25:58 +0200

Hi all, igraphers!

I have just finished writing some fair complex code in python+igraph
and I am now trying to speedup the code.
Since I have never done something like this, I am looking for ideas.

I think I have done a fair job in taking advantage from anything I
could speedup in the code, I am now thinking about threading some
parts of the code and then making the threads go in parallel.

Rewriting the code in C is an option, if someone can point out some
"fast way" to go all the way from python to C. :)

Any other options? Documents? Manuals? :)

Thank you all for all the support,

marco

--
restituiremo il riso ai salici