Re: [igraph] igraph_mincut problem

From: Csardi Gabor
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph_mincut problem
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:31:47 +0200

John,

there is nothing wrong with the code, i simply forgot to write the
R interface to it. We even got a patch which adds this to the R interface.
(Thanks again Vincent!) See
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/issues/detail?id=21 for the patch,
i haven't checked it yet though. It should be in the 0.5 release. If
you follow the issue in the issue tracker you'll know when we'll actually
add it. It is not a big work, so i might add it in the next couple of days,
and create an experimental R package build if you need one.

Gabor

ps. it is ok, if you're not a member of the mailing list, but please
consider that your posts might be delayed (even for a couple of days
if i'm offline).