[igraph] igraph_mincut problem

From: John L. Van Hemert
Subject: [igraph] igraph_mincut problem
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:25:29 -0500

Hello-

I am attempting to use the igraph package (0.4.4)  to find minimum cut partitions in a network.  I see that in version 0.4 the function to find the actual partitions and cut was writing in the C source, but it appears that it is never actually used and igraph.mincut(…) still only returns the numerical value.  Was there something wrong with the C source that prevented that actual implementation, or is this an error?  In the meantime I am attempting to change the source code so that it uses the function (with some runtime problems).

Thanks in advance.

John L. Van Hemert

Bioinformatics and Computational Biology

Iowa State University

web: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~jlv