hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] [OT] How many readers/users ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] [OT] How many readers/users ?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 05:18:49 +0100

Bonjour,

Code is well documented, yes. May I say that I'd rather read through
the source code than the documentation ? :)

I read the manual and the DEMO, I played with a few things. As it goes, I feel
like having some kind of a mix between eev, howm, org-mode.

Just a stupid question about the implicit buttons: as they are implicit, by
nature, people can't identify them easily (except when they are obvious -i.e
e-mail address, etc.). So, how would you know this mail could contain implicit
buttons ? :)

My *lisp is a little bit rusty now but I still can read it and understand it
(even write simple things).

Finally, the only thing missing are examples from the HY-WHY file (a small
video illustrating these would be awesome).

++
--
Xavier Maillard
e/j:address@hidden                w:www.maillard.im

GPG:                           9983 DCA1 1FAC 8DA7 653A
                               F9AA BA49 09B7 8F04 DE1B