hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] We’d like to present you a speci al offer.

From: Genaro Moyer
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] We’d like to present you a speci al offer.
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:18:06 +0480

Dear Customer,

80% of the people in the USA admit that their or their relatives' bad health is the thing that gets them down the most. This is a serious problem that needs a really serious solution - LegalRXmedications!

The meds offered at our pharmacy are as qualitative as those offered at leading USA drug stores - and the prices are up to 30% lower! Besides, you get a chance to shop for drugs without having to leave your PC!

Hardly anyone will refuse to make his/her life that much simpler…

Sincerely yours,
LegalRXmedications!