hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

From: Hunter Cardinell
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:56:35 -0120

Dear Customer,

Getting ready to go to the pharmacy? Please, wait for another couple of seconds and see the offer by LegalRXmedications

LegalRXmedications is an international enterprise specializing in selling generic medications all around the world. We've been working in this sphere for quite a long time which implies that we don't race for short-time profits trying to pass fake drugs off as generic ones. Our main priorities are the real effectiveness of our products and the real satisfaction of our clients

Shopping for qualitative drugs has never been that easy. LegalRXmedications is waiting for you!

Sincerely yours,
LegalRXmedications!