help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Answer

From: Brayan Habid Florez
Subject: [VCDImager] Answer
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:12:09 -0500

Well, what i did was to copy the files on the vcd i found. I replaced
the files with my own videos and files (that's why i think that all i
need is to know a correct bitrate to make it readable.) after it, i
came across in cd roller with a hidden track, which has number 2.
audio files begin with audio03.dat in cdda folder, and the video file
is avseq01.dat. it is not so uncommon that a file may be readable on a
stereo, but i didnt know that vcd video files could be readable. I saw
also that the .rtf file has only about 2 kb info, when the common is
over 1,2 MB. So, if there is no info for it, and my stereo is not
modern (i bought it in 1994, and i take good care of it), how can that
video be readable as audio?
I'd send you a disc image, but it is 500 MB, and taking files out and
preparing a new image doesn't work. But i'd like to get to the secret
of it, because if japanese could, so can I.