help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Fwd: Question

From: Brayan Habid Florez
Subject: [VCDImager] Fwd: Question
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:53:28 -0500

Hi. I have been taking a look to the software, and i remembered a question i had. i have a vcd (it seems to be vcd). well , this one can be placed on stereos, and it works ok. if you place it on a vcd or dvd player, it works ok. when in a pc, i could see that the track 1 on the stereo was in fact a video (mpg). It is possible in all conditions, or do i need any specific software. Ok, the others tracks i heard on the stereo were in a folder called CDDA. all are audioxx.dat. they play ok in both stereo and dvd/vcd player. but the burning softwares i have don't include the software (nero, ht fireman, astonsoft burner, ....). i used the little knowledge to imitate the cd i'd bought, but the resulting cd shown error. the closest thing i could do was when it played ok in vcd/dvd player, but in the stereo, the sound track was there, but in silence (it played, but there was no sound. So i decided to ask somebody with more experience, to know if i need a codec, software, disc or burner with specific conditions, or anything else. Or if i have to replace or modify some files in other vcd folders.

I'd appreciate it a lot if you have an answer to my question, or at least some help.

Thanks however for having taken time to read this long mail.

P.D.: the vcd imager is great. I have not found a bug or error yet, so it is cool.