[help-texinfo] Overfull vbox in Concept Index leads to a blank page in t

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: [help-texinfo] Overfull vbox in Concept Index leads to a blank page in the middle of the index
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:02:15 -0400

Hi:

I am finishing a Texinfo manual and getting this one error where an overfull vbox in TeX causes a blank page in the Concept Index.  I don't see anything wrong with any of the index entries but the problem always occurs at the same spot in the index.

Could someone have a look at the .log file and suggest how to fix this so I can get this published?
Thanks so much.  The .pdf is in there too and the blank page is around page 118.  I welcome any other formatting feedback as I am only of medium skill with Texinfo.

The .texinfo files and temporary files are all in this gzipped tar archive here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyn9igi7hna0ovn/hyperbole-5.12-man.tgz?dl=0

Bob