help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] Dependencies for uuid support?

From: Advrk Aplmrkt
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] Dependencies for uuid support?
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 22:32:19 +0100

Hello, thanks!!
Fortunately libuuid is a cygwin package so was easy to install, and
./configure saw it.

(1) Is there a list of dependencies for building recutils somewhere?

(2) Another problem is that while ./configure ran OK in cygwin, make
failed with an error 1 with this:
"readrec.c:35:33: fatal error: builtins/bashgetopt.h: No such file or directory
 #include "builtins/bashgetopt.h"

Any ideas?