help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] Dependencies for uuid support?

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] Dependencies for uuid support?
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:10:42 +0200

    I was trying to compile recutils in cygwin, and was able to resolve
    all dependencies that I care about (I don't need mdb support), but
    can't figure out what's needed for uuid support. I get a warning after
    running .configure that there's not uuid support, but no mention of
    what's needed. What should I do? Thanks!

recutils depends on libuuid, which is part of
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux.  Debian packages it
in the uuid-dev package.  No idea if the library works and is available
in cygwin tho...