ability to check in .ear / .war / .zip files into RCS

From: Auman, Scott J.
Subject: ability to check in .ear / .war / .zip files into RCS
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:21:34 -0400

 Can RCS handle .ear files for revision control?  This .ear file would be
 a 10MB file.  We're investigating options in order to keep the source
 files all in this .ear so when we use our change control procedure, we
 can deploy the .ear file onto each server after we've modified certain
 files prior to packing up the .ear and checking it into RCS.

Thank you
Scott J Auman
EBS Technical Team
Office:  (724)337-4145