Help using rlog

From: Kirsten Jones
Subject: Help using rlog
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:42:50 -0800

Folks,

I'm using rlog to grab file dates.  We have labels with dashes
in them, and I'm encountering the following problem with
rlog (the same version works fine with co, but I can't figure
out how to get it to deal with it in rlog).

people% /router/bin/rlog -rEFR-00000004147 /nfs/acmecontrol/lineups/ios_ena/default.lu
rlog: warning: `-' is obsolete in `-rEFR-00000004147'; use `:' instead
rlog: /nfs/acmecontrol/lineups/ios_ena/RCS/default.lu,v: Symbolic name `EFR' is undefined.

Is there an escape character I can use to escape the dash?  Or
a substitution character?  Or am I just not going to be able to
check the dates on versions with dashes?

Thanks,

Kirsten Jones
Cisco Systems