Re: inadequate/inconsisten 'help pkg' message; problems with downloading

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: inadequate/inconsisten 'help pkg' message; problems with downloading
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 14:38:39 -0400

On Aug 7, 2011, at 1:44 PM, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> --- On Sun, 8/7/11, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hopefully my comments above explain why I do not want to make _my_ life
> painful working your way. So, don't push me. I'll release the whole
> 'pkg.m' when I feel I'm ready, and I'll release a diff with the
> _released_ version, not the development sources.

In your prior email, you had indicated you'd release pkg.m and then listed the
entire function with line numbers. I had inferred that the function listed with
the line numbers was the "release"  you had mentioned. My mistake.

When you are done, including the entire pkg.m and a diff would be great.

Thanks
Ben