Re: using xlswrite csvwrite

From: senator
Subject: Re: using xlswrite csvwrite
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 05:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a lot for your help guys.
I want to answer the questions you guys asked me:

I have Windows Xp and I am pretty sure this is a 32 bit computer ( I checked
in control panel under systems and where it says I have windows XP it does
not mention the bits, I am told this usually means I have a 32 bit computer)

I Want to use csvwrite and read as a first priority, but I also would like
to have xlsread and write ready for use in the near future.

I will look into the dlm read and write again as ForkandWait suggested ( I
know i researched it briefly before going with the csvread). I will also
look into all you other suggestions soon as I stop typing here.

Thanks again Phillip , ForkandWait and all the others out there.

Jonathan