Re: download octave to windows 7

From: A Kelly
Subject: Re: download octave to windows 7
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:49:26 +1000

You can also do once
  pkg rebuild -noauto oct2mat
and then the package is no longer automatically loaded, when octave
starts

benjamin

"pkg rebuild -noauto oct2mat" fixed my problem. Many thanks.

Actually I spoke too soon. After rebuilding oct2mat as above and restarting Octave, I can do the following commands and get a figure window that responds as expected:

figure;
x=[1 2 3 4 5 6];
plot(sin(x));

However, another (much more complex) figure that I produce (in the same Octave session) is not responsive (ie, no ability to zoom, displayed coordinates do not track mouse movements).

I will try to narrow down the cause of this difference in behaviour...