Re: Mkoctfile help

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Mkoctfile help
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:25:30 -0600

address@hidden wrote:

I am still unable to get mkoctfile to work on an iBook
running Tiger (OSX10.4).  I am not even trying to
compile the ā€œCā€ file from the program I am trying to
/usr/local/bin/mkoctfile agc.c
/usr/local/bin/mkoctfile: line 1: gcc: command not
found

Do you have Xcode (Mac OSX development tools which include
gcc compilers) installed ?

Specifically, what am I doing wrong?  What shoi\uld
the exact unix commands be?

Thanks

allan

Regards,