Re: Announcing searchable mail archives (BETA!)

From: Sepp Käsbauer
Subject: Re: Announcing searchable mail archives (BETA!)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:47:54 +0100

Douglas Eck wrote:

> I'm happy to announce a searchable mirror of the Octave mailing
> lists. A test version is available  at
> http://www.idsia.ch/~doug/octave-lists/archives/

Hello Douglas,
i think this is a good idea. Your work looks very nice. But i got the
following error:

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://www.ruchetta.ch/cgi-bin/searchlists

The following error was encountered:

     Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.ruchetta.ch

The dnsserver returned:

     DNS Domain 'www.ruchetta.ch' is invalid: Host not found
(authoritative).

This means that:

 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.

Generated Thu, 08 Mar 2001 08:43:57 GMT by pop3.rosenberger.de
(Squid/2.2.STABLE5)

Thank you, bast regards Sepp Käsbauer