help-nano

[Help-nano] Question: how to empty the cut-buffer

From: Komka Péter
Subject: [Help-nano] Question: how to empty the cut-buffer
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:09:52 +0100

Hi,

How to clear the cutbuffer? (Without uncutting.)

Practically I am unable to do the most basic editing task, deleting some part
of the text...
(No, the ^K and ^U is NOT a solution! If the text remains in the cutbuffer,
then at the next text-relocating, when I wanted to paste only the new stuff,
the whole old stuff come back too!)

I am fully uncomprehending, how other folks can do this.

--
Komka Péter