help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] Simoultaneous File Access Control

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Simoultaneous File Access Control
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 18:32:01 -0500

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your email.  Version 2.3.2 of nano will include vim-style file locking. If you are interested in helping test out this feature as it is brand new, there is a pre-release tarball available at http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/test/nano-2.3.2pre1.tar.gz and you will need to invoke nano with the -G or --locking flag to see it in action.  Thanks much.