help-gsasl

port gsasl

From: Cédric Ferraris
Subject: port gsasl
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:03:54 -0500

Hi,

In my OpenBSD distrib, the gsasl port is not anymore in the ports tree (/usr/ports/security).

So I tried to make my own from the sources (make fetch, I download the sources, etc. But when it comes to make package, there is an error with LIBgsasl_VERSION). Can you help me with that ? How can I get a gsasl port ?

Thanks

--

Cédric Ferraris

address@hidden

tel:  (514) 937-3381 ext. 400

cell: (514) 260-4901

Altea Communications Inc.

Compagnie d'Expertise Réseaux, Systèmes et Sécurité

4000 St-Ambroise #282, Montréal, Québec H4C 2C7

http://www.altea.ca