RE: Configuring grub2 on a backup disk

From: jackie sparks
Subject: RE: Configuring grub2 on a backup disk
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:35:42 -0400

keep in mind your uuid of the drive will change also here is page that specifies getting that information

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/short-tip-get-uuid-of-hard-disks/

--[Witty Signature Goes Below]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--[....]------
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=53668912&trk=tab_pro - linked in profile
http://www.facebook.com/skrapsrwt - feel free to add me on facebook.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/foodstamps/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/nodeaddawgs/
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mcdlunch/
http://www.causes.com/causes/633686-no-dead-dawgs

http://www.phonesnake.com - looking for support by sharing and liking our page and also sponsors to help with the project.
http://www.communicationslibrary.info - taking the knowlege outside the classroom so anyone can be a technician
http://chunkhost.com/r/getachunk - Support my VPS host sign up now
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000140654932
https://www.scriptlance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers/feedback.cgi?p=rwtskraps
http://twitter.com/#!/skraps_foo
http://twitter.com/#!/phonesnake
http://skraps.pastebin.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=
This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, is
confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or
entities to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail and any file attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by email at address@hidden You must destroy
the original transmission and its contents.