help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] GNUnet 0.6.4 on Debian unstable

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [Help-gnunet] GNUnet 0.6.4 on Debian unstable
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:35:31 +0200

Hi,

On Debian unstable, the `postinst' for GNUnet 0.6.4 script tries to run
`gnunet-check -a' which segfaults (the backtrace I got from the core
dump is of little use due to the lack of debugging symbols but that
seems to happen in `vfprintf').

The version I was running before upgrading was 0.6.2 (the previous
version available in Debian).  Should I have first upgraded to 0.6.3 or
should the transition from 0.6.2 to 0.6.4 be smooth?

Thanks,
Ludovic.