help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Error in ngspice17-models compiling

From: Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Error in ngspice17-models compiling
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:08:55 -0500

Hello,

I try to compile the ngspice17 models for the latest gnucap
development snapshot and obtain errors. The output of errors is
attached.

The first error's line says    ../Include/wrapper.cc:43:21: error:
u_limit.h: No such file or directory and I can't find that.

What can i do? I have to download the ngspice source?

Thanks
--
Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca
http://www.el-directorio.org