help-gnubatch

Re: [help-gnubatch] repeating jobs

From: andrew warshaver
Subject: Re: [help-gnubatch] repeating jobs
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:10:35 -0400

Todd,

I likewise thought that is what the option does.  The next run time is
advanced (or not) depending the option correctly.  But the job status
is not affected by this option, and the next run will not kick off if
the job is in an Err state.  I don't think you have any recourse here
except to NOT err out , or else, you could set a variable on err , and
then do something (e.g. gbch-jchange -N).  But I would have to
reccomend the former.

Cheers,
Andrew