help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] repeating jobs

From: Todd Jackson
Subject: [help-gnubatch] repeating jobs
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:58:54 -0700

    Hi.  I have some jobs set up in gnubatch that repeat every hour,
but I'm occasionally having a problem where the job goes into 'Err'
status in gbch-q and stays that way.  I can restart it with the r
command from the queue display, but it seems like the job should
restart by itself at the next repeat interval.
    From the reference manual, this seems to be controlled by the
advance-time-error flag, and for the jobs that get stuck in the error
state this flag is set to 'advance-time-error', not
'no-advance-time-error'.
    Is there something else I should be doing to get these jobs to
restart at the next hourly repeat interval?  Thanks!
    I'm using gnubatch v 1.2, on a CentOS 5.5 system.

     -- Todd