help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] make check fails on slackware and segmentation fau

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] make check fails on slackware and segmentation fault with -p
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:48:40 +0300

Erik Olson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am using version 1.2 on a redhat box very successfully (thank you!)
> I am trying to build a new radius server with version 1.3 on a new
> slackware box

What slackware version are you running?

> and I am running into a strange issue with make check.
> "configure" and "make" appear successful, but make check fails:
[...]
> radiusd -y -p 1645 -A -z -x 100
> Segmentation fault

Both failures are related. Testsuite fails because radiusd is not able
to properly parse its command line arguments. This indicates that the
system argp is unusable and, as you pointed out, the included one should
be used.

> /usr/include/features.h:265:65: operator '&&' has no right operand

I've heard of similar problems appearing on Slackware 10.1 with glibc
2.3.4, though I didn't have the possibility to investigate them myself.
Could you help me with that?

Regards,
Sergey