help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Accounting? (Nearly there!)

From: Greg G
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Accounting? (Nearly there!)
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:17:08 -0500

I'm nearly done with my radius setup. I'm down to getting the accounting working. Right now, it isn't. Or, at least, I can't check it. radtest doesn't seem to want to send an accounting request. If I feed this:
send acct 1 Acct-Status-Type = Start \
       User-Name = ggersh \
       Acct-Session-Id = 10 \
       NAS-IP-Address = 166.82.1.200 \
       NAS-Port-Id = 5555

expect 2

into radtest, it attempts to do an authentication! I've looked at the code, but I can't figure out where it's getting the real port number from.

I've put all of the acct-xxx-query stuff in the acct block and 'doacct yes' in the option block in the config file. Am I still missing something?

Thanks.

-Greg G