help-gnu-music

Weird errors

From: Guan Yang
Subject: Weird errors
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:39:35 +0100

Hi. I just installed Lilypond 1.3.103 on a vanilla Red Hat 6.2
installation. I get some very weird errors. Attached (in errors.txt) are
the errors I get when I try to run Lilypond on the Star Spangled Banner
example I found on the website. What could be causing them? They don't seem
to be mentioned anywhere in the FAQs.

Thanks, Guan.
--
"Die?  I should say not, dear fellow.  No Barrymore would allow such a
conventional thing to happen to him."