Re: How to load latest opened files? Or load specific files?

From: Bernardo Bacic
Subject: Re: How to load latest opened files? Or load specific files?
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:22:03 +1000

it was a dark and stormy night when ssecorp said,
Can I somehow make a command like "open the files that were open last
time emacs was used"?
see Saving Emacs Sessions in the manual:
M-: (info "(emacs)Saving Emacs Sessions")

And can I set a command to open for example:
haskell-mode
c:/mypath/haskell/someprogram.hs

if i understand the question correctly this should be handled by major modes
M-: (info "(emacs)Major Modes")