Re: How to load latest opened files? Or load specific files?

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Re: How to load latest opened files? Or load specific files?
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:30:13 +0300

ssecorp wrote:
Can I somehow make a command like "open the files that were open last
time emacs was used"?

And can I set a command to open for example:
haskell-mode
c:/mypath/haskell/someprogram.hs

?
In my .emacs I put

;; *Recentf*
;; Recent files in menu
(require 'recentf)
(recentf-mode t)
(setq recentf-max-saved-items 200)
(global-set-key (kbd "\e\eq")  'recentf-open-files)

If I need file with wich I recently worked I type <Esc> <Esc> q and search by C-s for a needed file.

Such method take advantage in speed from finding file by C-x C-f or in Dired.