Re: enhance flyspell for german language (+TeX)

From: François Gannaz
Subject: Re: enhance flyspell for german language (+TeX)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:37:53 +0100

Le jeu 09 fév 11:15, Sebastian Meisel a écrit :
> Not only does  aspell have the same problems, but for me it made flyspell
> crash very often. I also don't think, that a word-by-word spell-program is
> the place were that problem can be solved, as flyspell would only give part
> of the word to the spell programm, if I use "-. Or can I make flyspell
> provide the whole word to the spell programm.  I could then write a
> perl-script as a pipe, which does the job, I'd like flyspell to do. Allthough
> I think that flyspell would be the better place, an probably the faster
> solution.

Modifying flyspell is too big a task for me, so I just thought it was
worth to try if aspell behaved better on combined words.

There is a flyspell-incorrect-hook, so you might use it to forward the
word (or the sentence) to perl. It could also be used to enhance
flyspell in lisp, I guess.

By the way, I saw this in flyspell.el :
(defcustom flyspell-dictionaries-that-consider-dash-as-word-delimiter
  '("francais" "deutsch8" "norsk")
But I don't know if it's useful.

--
François