Re: enhance flyspell for german language (+TeX)

From: Sebastian Meisel
Subject: Re: enhance flyspell for german language (+TeX)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:15:58 +0100

Not only does  aspell have the same problems, but for me it made flyspell
crash very often. I also don't think, that a word-by-word spell-program is
the place were that problem can be solved, as flyspell would only give part
of the word to the spell programm, if I use "-. Or can I make flyspell
provide the whole word to the spell programm.  I could then write a
perl-script as a pipe, which does the job, I'd like flyspell to do. Allthough
I think that flyspell would be the better place, an probably the faster
solution.

--
Bis dann und wann Sebas茶an