Re: Is Emacs on Aqua crippleware or is it just broken?

From: BK
Subject: Re: Is Emacs on Aqua crippleware or is it just broken?
Date: 7 May 2003 13:04:53 -0700

Oliver Scholz <alkibiades@gmx.de> wrote ...

It was the advice of Eli Zaretskii not to respond to anyting that
doesn't address the questions I had asked. I think this was good
advice and I am going to follow it. So therefore, I hope you will
excuse me not to respond to your lenghty post. However, there is
something that caught my eye because I don't really understand what it
means ...

> I set a Follow-up to alt.religion.emacs in my first post to this
> particular subthread. If you hadn't ignored it, we would discuss this
> now in the proper forum.

Would you care to explain this?

First, all I can see is "gnu.emacs.help" and "comp.sys.mac.apps", so I
don't really understand what you mean by "follow up set to
alt.religion.emacs"

Secondly, I don't understand the "If you hadn't ignored it" part
either, since I didn't see any other group. Rest assured, if I had, I
would have removed the group. So, if there are any invisible things
going on that I cannot see when using Google's web interface, I'd like
to know about them.

tia
rgds
bk