help-gnats

Adding "Description" column field in Advanced query option.

From: Gnanesh V
Subject: Adding "Description" column field in Advanced query option.
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:33:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir/Madam,

        We are using GNATS 3.113 for reporting bugs &
it's extremely good for usage till now. We have an
request about adding fields in GNATS.

1)Is there any possiblity of adding extra fields of
our own in GNATS. If so please let us know which all
files we need to update & what contents has to go in
under these files.
2)Please let us know how to add "Description" field in
select columns to display under "Advanced query"
option. This is very important for us since, when a
query is selected, the fields that we can select in
select columns to display should contain this
"Description" column field. So that we can get the
Problem Reports along with "Description" of each
problem Report selected & it will be useful for us to
have the decription of the problem report in our
report.

We hope you can help me in this regard of extracting
"Description" field in advanced query option. It will
be greatful for us if any one of your suggestion could
be helpful in fullfilling our request & do the needful
as ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
Gnanesh