Re: [Help-glpk] compilation problem in ns3

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] compilation problem in ns3
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 15:29:24 +0300

> Thanks. But as I mentioned before, I am not using gcc !. I am
> compiling with waf.

I didn't mention gcc. I mentioned a C compiler you need to compile the
package.

> But apart from this, you mean there is no way to have the definition
> of some of the methods (the ones I have used in my code), in some
> files ???. This is really strange.

Unlike C++ in the C programming language there are no methods. Glpk is
implemented as a set of functions (routines) and data structures.
Specifications are given in the headers *.h while the function
definitions are given in the source files *.c. Please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_%28programming_language%29 .