[Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK for Java in windows 7]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK for Java in windows 7]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 03:17:31 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Daniel Baena <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: GLPK for Java in windows 7
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 00:09:30 +0200

Hi,
I want to put an email with my problem in gnu forum but i don't know how
can I do it. Sorry for send yoy a direct email.

In Windows 7 with Eclipse and using GLPK for Java I obtain the follow
message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:

I put the library .jar and I put the .dll in the directory of the
project but I don't get it run ok. In windows XP i get it OK but it's
impossible in windows 7. I use javac -Dlibrary.path ... but the error
appears...

So, what's happen? I don't know. can you help me?

thanks a lot!