[Help-glpk] help linking glpk with visual c++

From: carles franquesa
Subject: [Help-glpk] help linking glpk with visual c++
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:18:03 +0200

Solving a MIP is required by my application developed in VC60.

So far, it is able to save on disk the MPS file. I would like glpk read the file anf solve it.

So, after having written the MPS, I use the sentences:

    LPX* prob;
    prob = lpx_read_mps(filenamemps);

in a file with the heading

    #include <glplpx.h>

(since I have header files together in my own include directory)

By then, I got the unresolved external:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct LPX * __cdecl glp_lpx_read_mps(char *)" (?glp_lpx_read_mps@@YAPAULPX@@address@hidden)

So I looked for it in this help, and I found that what I had to do was just putting

extern "C"
{
    #include <glplpx.h>
}

what leads me to more than one hundred unresolved externals...

could somebody help me?

thanks

Carles