[Help-glpk] GLPK development

From: Vladimir Dergachev
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK development
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:29:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Could anyone explain to me where GLPK development is taking place and what the current policies are ?

   I have found a GLPK CVS on Savannah, but it appears to only contain the
code to interface to Matlab and Octave.

The reason I am asking is that it would be nice to to be able to contribute some code, in particular:

     * some small one-liner optimizations (like replacing some "for"
       cycles with memset and memmove)

     * an option to specify tolerance for MIP stage (so one can say
       things like "stop if within 5% of LP optimal solution")

     * ability to specify line buffering for progress messages (so another
       program can watch the progress).

                        thank you !

                              Vladimir Dergachev