[Help-glpk] what is the prototype for lpx_integer?

From: dtucker
Subject: [Help-glpk] what is the prototype for lpx_integer?
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:37:40 -0500

Section 2.10.7 of the reference manual (version 4.4) does not show the prototype for lpx_integer under the synopsis section.  Could someone tell me what the calling convention is?  The documentation mentions that an optimal solution is required as input, and I'm wondering if this is an argument.

As an aside, is there a way to give lpx_simplex (and similar routines) a starting point to search from?  I've seen cases before where local extrema are found depending upon the starting point, and trying different starting points often assures a global extrema is found.

Don

[Please respond to me as well as the list.  I am not subscribed to the list.]