[Help-glpk] puzzled by simple mps

From: Sebastien . deMentendeHorne
Subject: [Help-glpk] puzzled by simple mps
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:19:08 +0200

Hi,

I am having problems with a small LP.
I have loaded a Mathprog model and modified it with the glpk API.

Trying to solve the problem, I came to a dead end with GLPK reporting that
the problem is infeasible while it is trivial to see that there exist a
feasible solution.

The attached MPS gives the problem written by lpx_write_mps and the attached
SOL is the ouput of lpx_print_sol.

Maximisation of the MPS should give for primal solution:
q[0] = 1.2
z = 932.8843693 - 25.08692909 * 31.2 = 150.17
qnew = 31.2
qold = 30

But why does GLPK have problems (has reported in the .sol) ?

Thanks for help

Sebastien