[Help-glpk] Help on GLPK JNI

From: Viet Hung Nguyen
Subject: [Help-glpk] Help on GLPK JNI
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:50:29 +0200

Hello,
I try the sample code GlpkMagicSquare after compiling  GLPK JNI and
I get the following error :
"Can't instantiate solver: probably you don't have GLPK JNI properly installed."

Maybe a substantial error has been occurred while compiling libglpk_jni.so,
but I can not figure out it. Here is the compilation's report :

cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
glpk.c: In function `Java_org_gnu_glpk_GlpkSolver_readLpm':
glpk.c:945: warning: implicit declaration of function `lpx_read_lpm'
glpk.c:945: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
/bin/sh: line 1: brandelf: command not found
make: *** [libglpk_jni.so] Error 127

Could you help me to correct this? I use RedHat 8.0 on PC.
Btw, thank you very much for the excellent work!
Viet.