help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] wishlist: mandatory parameters

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] wishlist: mandatory parameters
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:38:06 +0200

T wrote:
Hi

I found that gengetopt is very useful. However, I wish it can
handle (at least document) mandatory parameters as well.
By "mandatory parameter" I don't mean setting the required field as
required for "option", but real parameters. like for command cp:

 cp [options] <source> <dest>

the "source" & "dest".

you mean have some "unnamed options" as required?

cheers
        Lorenzo

| Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134      |
| PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze      |
| Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)   |
| http://www.lorenzobettini.it                        |
| http://tronprog.blogspot.com  BLOG                  |
| http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band  |
| http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite            |