help-ferret

Re: [help-ferret] vector plot on curvilinear grid

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [help-ferret] vector plot on curvilinear grid
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:33:30 +0200

Hello.

    I want to plot the current velocity simulated by my ocean model. The
    model has a curvilinear grid (i.e. the grid-spacing in the x- and
    y-direction is not equal for all grid cells, and furthermore the x-
    and y-directions are not along the lat- lon-circles).

You have reached the users list of GNU Ferret, a data modeling tool.
Most likely you are seeking for help for the Ferret Data Visualization
and Analisys tool.

We can't help you here, but I wish you good luck :)

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org