help-cfengine

cfengine validation

From: Nathan Hubbard
Subject: cfengine validation
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:49:29 -0800 (PST)

Howdy everybody.  I'd like to ask what methods the rest of you use to
detect that cfengine is running properly on all hosts.  I run it on about
1300 machines and was thinking that copying an empty file from cfmaster,
defining a class upon success; if that class is defined, running a script
that connects to a database and reports cfengine is running properly on
that host.

Any suggestions on a easier or better way?

--
Nathan Hubbard
Systems Administrator