FW: I can't make sure it's a bug. But I think it's important.

From: 王波
Subject: FW: I can't make sure it's a bug. But I think it's important.
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:42:02 +0800

Hi,

   This email I also sent to address@hidden But It's really a question, I don't
know Bison how to deal with it.

    The following is my description.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Andy

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:30:00 +0800

Hi,

    Flex/Bison is powerful.  As a developer, I love them.

    Now, I meet with a problem and can't find a good way to resolve it.
    when Flex read "\n", I add my line number, then ignore it. Flex will read
another word, then return to bison as a token. Bison will start to reduce and
action my function. But in my function, I will use the line number which is
wrong obviously.

    I have a way to resolve it. When Flex read "\n", I think it can return some
special character(key word) to make Bison to reduce the statement, then Bison
can ignore the special character.

   I think Bison should support this way.

   welcome to comment,

   Thanks,