Re: OO C++ Flex/Bison example

From: buff
Subject: Re: OO C++ Flex/Bison example
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 10:33:52 -0600

Hi Akim,

Jim> I developed a minimal complete example that uses a lexer
Jim> object and a parser object. That is:

Jim> The Bison manual doesn't really show how to do it. It took
Jim> me a while to figure it out. Would you be interested in
Jim> adding it to the manual?

Akim> I have also been doing similar things, and really, Flex is
Akim> not helping, imho.

Yes, it's a bit frustrating.

Akim> I'm somewhat afraid to include too much Flex material in our
Akim> documentation.

I can understand that. I like using the tools together,
though.

Akim> Is there's a place where we can have a look at how you
Akim> do it?  Actually, maybe you don't even use Flex and
Akim> its C++ output.

Certainly:

    http://cs.boisestate.edu/~buff/files/i2p-c++/

I'd be happy to GPL it into a manual.