Selective Compilation

From: Martin Alexander Neumann
Subject: Selective Compilation
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 14:39:28 +0100

Hi,

some time ago I designed a flex + bison system for an embedded system
for which I needed selective compilation -- different systems needed
different language subsets of my flex and bison files. I threw together
a solution using the C preprocessor to selective compile in only the
relevant stuff. It is working pretty well but how about a solution
natively integrated into flex and bison?

Cheers, Martin