Re: Kindly Help

From: Mukesh Kaushal
Subject: Re: Kindly Help
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:46:06 +0530

Satya

Thanks for your reply.

Actually we use Xmotif libraries to generate any GUI. For this we embed
xmotif code in our C code. For your reference I am attaching a simple code
so that you could get an idea how Xmotif code look like.

#include <Xm/MainW.h>
#include <Xm/PushB.h>

int main(int argc,char *argv[])
{
 Widget mainForm, topLevel;

 topLevel = XtVaAppInitialize(&app, "Appclass", NULL, 0, &argc, argv,
fallbacks, NULL);
 n=0;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNx, 0); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNy, 0); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNheight, 275); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNwidth, 600); n++;
 mainForm = XmCreateForm(toplevel,"mainForm", args ,n);

 sprintf(buf,"HELLO ALL");
 n=0;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNx, 90); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNy, 20); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNheight, 35); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNwidth, 100); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNalignment, XmALIGNMENT_CENTER); n++;
 XtSetArg (args[n], XmNlabelString, XmStringCreateSimple(buf)); n++;
 label1 = XmCreateLabelGadget(main_form, "label1", args ,n);

 XtManageChild(label1);

 -------------------
 -------------------

 return 0;
}

This is not a complete code but just a part of code. Now I want to extract
Xmotif related information ( Form name, labels, buttons etc. and their
parameters i.e. height, width, alignment etc.) from this code and generate a
parse tree according to parent child relation of these elements.

I will be highly grateful if you or anybody could help me in writing code or
algorithm to do this so that in future I could make changes in the
functionality according to my requirement.

---
Thanks in advance
Mukesh Kaushal